Thursday 6 November 2008

Halloween!

For Halloween, we decided to be the Incredibles. We had a lot of fun dressing up for parties and Judd and I even wore the costumes trick-or-treating with the kids. (I know a little embarassing but we had to get our money's worth.) My parents also had a party and since they resemble Bob & Helen we convinced them to wear the costumes to their party.
I think they look great.
My parents
Baby Jack Jack a.k.a. Maverick
My parents and the kids winning the contest award.

Our "Incredible" family




5 comments:

samandbrodi said...

That is awesome! Love the costumes. The Hanks are a superhero family and I have a feeling that Judd wears that outfit to work as well.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you got your computer fixed!! You all look great!

Cody and Wendy said...

You guys are the CUTEST family! What a perfect costume for you guys this year! Loved it!

Jen Carpenter said...

I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for this.... I've been checking everyday! I JUST LOVE IT! Tell Miss H that I feel her force shield all the way over here! Talk to you soon!

heidi and tom said...

AWESOME.