Friday 25 April 2008

Bronco and Baseball





Bronco has been asking to take lessons ever since we signed Hadlie up for dance lessons. So, when I saw a sign-up for spring baseball, I decided to give it a try. I really didn't know what to expect because he is only three and the youngest one on the team. However, he loves it and constantly wants to practice batting and catching. Even though it can be frustrating watching these little kids play, they are very cute and funny. The first game he stopped before he got to first base because he said another little boy was standing on the base and so he couldn't go there. His favorite part is what he calls the baseball running game (running the bases). Even though he mostly plays with the dirt when he isn't at bat, he seems to be having a great time. He had his second game last week and he was able to hit both times at bat without using the tee. He was so proud of himself. We are just keeping our fingers crossed that the weather will only warm up so we don't have to wear coats and scarves to the games.


4 comments:

Jen Carpenter said...

He looks so grown up! Here you go! I love that he is totally into it! Tell him great job! Can't wait to see you!

Jen

Unknown said...

How fun! That is awesome that he can hit without the tee at 3 years old! We love baseball season in our household and totally agree with you - where is the warm weather!

Brittney said...

So cute!! I am so impressed that Bronco could hit the ball without a tee ... I'm pretty sure I couldn't even do that!
Brittney

Middlemiss said...

So Cute! I loving watching the little boys play sports. I haven't tried baseball yet.
You are due soon??

Lindsey Middlemiss