Friday 6 June 2008

Bronco & Guys

From the time Bronco was about 18 months old, he has loved playing with little animals and guys. He will line them up in an organized fashion over and over again. He used to line up the animals in the window sill all facing outside. If Hadlie moved a single animal to face the other direction, he would get so frustrated. Judd thinks we should be worried by this ocd behavior but unfortunately I think it is in his genes. He found the change jar a couple of weeks ago so I let the kids each pick out a toy and pay with the change. He chose the construction guys and for $2.99 he has been thoroughly entertained for hours.

Lining up the animals when he was only 1
New construction guys
Hadlie chose pretend make-up for her toy.


3 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

hey heather, it's becky (shippen) olsen. Just thought i'd say hi. I catch your blog ever once and a while from jen's. :) it's good to see how your family is doing. bronco and hadlie are adorable.

Amberlie said...

Heather I think every mom wishes her kids had a little more-or any at all OCD in them! Especially when it comes to organizing!!! I love that Bronco does that, it cracks me up!

Amanda Edwards said...

Your kids are adorable. I love your Sunbeams!