Tuesday 11 August 2009

Lena's Wedding & Dance Recital

Lena & Mark
Lena w/ Hadlie & Olivia
Us and Lena
Hadlie's dance recital - Getting ready before the show

Hadlie & Abby

We were so proud of Hadlie. She won an award for the most improved dancer. When they started to read her name I thought there was another girl named Hadlie at the studio. Then when she read Hanks, I couldn't believe it. On her first day of dance she told me in the car on the way home that "dance was the best part of her life."

4 comments:

meg said...

Hi Heather,
I am finally getting back on the blogging train. Shane said you wanted to see our blog--sorry if you sent me your email, I honestly never saw it. Just send it to me again at belliston4@msn.com
Keep up the posts--I love seeing the cute family!

Holly said...

So cute! Kennedy will love these pictures! Tell Hadlie Hi from her. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats!! She looks adorable in her dance constume!!

Wenni Donna said...

So cute! These pictures are very nice. I was just looking for some nice event locations because my boyfriend and I have finally decided to get married and I am very excited. He is also my childhood best friend and that makes it a perfect relationship.